Complaint Review: Unparalleled Marketing LLC

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2007

• Reported By:Calgary Alberta
Unparalleled Marketing LLC
PO Box 52 Winnebago, Illinois U.S.A.

Unparalleled Marketing LLC A.k.a. Home Survey Workers A.k.a. Michael Strathmore Like Lisa, I only gave permission for Visa $2.95 and they withdrew $2.95 + Cdn.$40.85 and I didn't receive a thing anyways! I've attempted contact, & no reply. I want to sue them for aggrevation/stress. Can someone assist me? Winnebago Illinois

Like Lisa, I only gave permission for Visa $2.95 and they withdrew $2.95 + Cdn.$40.85 and I didn't receive a thing anyways! I've attempted contact, & no reply. I want to sue them for aggrevation/stress and for the money they took. Can someone assist me?

Yukonron
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unparalleled-Marketing-LLC/Winnebago-Illinois-61088/Unparalleled-Marketing-LLC-Aka-Home-Survey-Workers-Aka-Michael-Strathmore-Like-Lisa-289811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unparalleled Marketing LLC