Complaint Review: Unsecured Business Funding

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Adam — Wilmerding Pennsylvania United States of America
Unsecured Business Funding
923 S. River Road Ste 104 St. George, Utah United States of America

Unsecured Business Funding They took my money even though I told them not to. St. George, Utah

I was going to use this company to help find funding for my business. They said the fee is $249 and that is to pay for their service of finding the funding. There is no guarantee that I will get funding, however. I originally was going to go ahead and pay for the service, but after I thought about it I changed my mind. I told the representative never mind, I don't want it. About five days later I see a charge on my bank account for $249. I called them and spoke with the same rep. He was extremely unhelpful. He cussed at me and personally insulted me using words I wont post here. I informed him I was done with them and was going to file a dispute with my bank. I also filed a report with the better business bureau. Do not use this company, they take your money and give nothing back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unsecured-Business-Funding/St-George-Utah-84790/Unsecured-Business-Funding-They-took-my-money-even-though-I-told-them-not-to-St-George-921345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unsecured Business Funding