Complaint Review: Unsecured Business Funding

• Updated: Thu, March 22, 2012

• Reported By: Jane — Sandy Creek New York United States of America
Unsecured Business Funding
923 S. River Rd. Suite 104 St. George, Utah United States of America

Unsecured Business Funding Unscured Business Funding is a scam and a rip-off! I was guaranteed funding after paying $249.00 and $1500.00. St. George, Utah

I found Unsecured Business Funding on the internet in July 2011.  I completed an informational questionnaire online and a rep., Corbin Godfrey contacted me by phone.   I spoke with him several times and I was guaranteed funding for a new start up business.  I should have know it was to good to be true.

I went ahead and signed an agreement to pay $249.00 to start the process on 08/02/11 I was also charged an additional charge of $1500.00 once I spoke with David Clark another rep. from Unsecured Business Funding that told me I needed to update my personal credit report and my current Dunn and Bradstreet report.  I completed everything I was asked to completed and got both my personal and business credit reports all up to date the process was all completed within 2 weeks.

I then was contacted by Gloria McComb from Unsecured Business Funding she is an underwriter that works with private lenders to find funding.  As of to date I 03/22/12 I am not any further ahead than the day I started on 08/02/11.  I still do not have funding and I have expressed to Gloria McComb that  I am not satisfied with the process and I contacted the corp office for Unsecured Business Funding regarding the service that I have received.  The only contacted I have had is through emails with Gloria McComb and know she is not responding to the my emails. When I contacted Corp., I was told that a Terry Shaw was dis-busing funds.  I questions this and have made several phone calls to him with no responds back. I also requested a full refund for the $249.00 and the $1500.00, I was told that Unsecured Business Funding does not refund any fee's so I am out $1749.00 which I can not afford.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unsecured-Business-Funding/St-George-Utah-84790/Unsecured-Business-Funding-Unscured-Business-Funding-is-a-scam-and-a-rip-off-I-was-guar-857911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unsecured Business Funding