Complaint Review: Unsecured Business Funding

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: LM — Lapeer Michigan U.S.A.
Unsecured Business Funding
912 West 1600 South Internet United States of America

Unsecured Business Funding Real Winner Here - They have a way of getting money for doing pretty much NOTHING!!!, Internet

This company has some talent I will say that, pretty much they offer to do unsecured financing arrangements and request upfront a small nominal fee of $249.00; than almost immediately they tell you to get your credit prettied up and/or they can do a really good job for another small fee which looks like ranges from $2000 to $10000, now I did not pay but just the one fee of $249.00 and found out I was in the wrong town, they guys are too dam good for the average to mess with. But they still are hanging around. It seems like there are enough people getting ripped off here that we could find someone to start a law suit and at least attempt to seize out money back. The BBB, State Attorney General and all other policing department  should have some way to put these types of companies out of buisness. Putting this notice out there really does not appear to be any issue for them, so many fall for this game they really just don't care. Far as I can see you could keep dumping money into these guys and all they would do is come back and say you need something else and never get any where. How is it the Attorney General of Utah has not taken these people on. Wake up there guy, use the powers of the law and put these people on notice that you as the State of Utah will not tolerate this. Unless maybe they are paying some form of tax that would allow the scam they operate. Because I and looks like many others are stupid enough to fall for this that we should expect the treatment by not only Unsecured Business Funding but Utah as well. If I am out of line here, well just get my money back to me and I will go home and say I am sorry. Till then I think I will just keep stirring this little pot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unsecured-Business-Funding/internet/Unsecured-Business-Funding-Real-Winner-Here-They-have-a-way-of-getting-money-for-doing-997461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unsecured Business Funding