Complaint Review: Unsecured Loan Capital

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: EasyEarl44 — Darrow Louisiana
Unsecured Loan Capital
10211 W. Sample Road, ste 214 Coral Sprngs, Florida USA

Unsecured Loan Capital First SolutionsLiberty Unsecured Deceptive Loan Company Doing Illegal Business here in the US Coral Sprngs Florida

Unsecured Loan Capital a.k.a. Liberty Unsecured d.b.a. First Solutions is a company that really needs to be out of business ASAP. I was contacted by several people who convinced me why a $499 Underwriting Fee was necessary. The payment must be done via check by phone. Thank God that the check did not cleared. Once I heard about this complaint, I have not choice but to complain as well.

I think and believe that this company has people who are convicted felons or people who has a criminal past is working a scheme to get you t0o beleive that you have been approved for a loan but really you are not approved. There is no loan and these people who call themselves loan specialist. I got extreme;ly suspicious when Wenda Moore , who has a warrant for her arrest for tax evasion and grand larceny would not give me the name of he lenders who are given these loans. I aosl goit suspicious when I ask for infomration about the company and again they refuse toi give me information.

What is the true name of this compoany? The question remains. Are they First Solutions? Liberty Unsecured or Unsecured Loan Capital? If you see a company that is hiding away from Better Business Bureau, RUN. This compoany will not only take away your money but they will not provide you with the so-called loan. Wenda Moore and First Solutions staff of convicted felons should be put out of business. They do not have a store front and they are operating illegally.

Finally, there is a report about First Solutions, a.k.a Unsecured Loan Capital a.k.a Liberty Unsecured in the BBB website at www.bbb.org. People who has dealt with this company and were victims of this scam, my heart goes out to you and I hope and pray that you will get your money back. I hope the FBI and the IRS investigate this company.

In closing, I want to thank Rip Off Report for allowing me to report the ugliness and stain of this so-called company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unsecured-Loan-Capital/Coral-Sprngs-Florida/Unsecured-Loan-Capital-First-SolutionsLiberty-Unsecured-Deceptive-Loan-Company-Doing-Ille-1146550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unsecured Loan Capital