Complaint Review: Unsecured Loan Source

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: Margie Walton — Detroit Michigan United States of America
Unsecured Loan Source
5340 N. Federal Hwy. Suite 201 Lighthouse Point, Florida United States of America

Unsecured Loan Source Internet Con Artist Lighthouse Point, Florida

Please do not deal with these people they prey on people who are having finanical difficult.When you call they make you feel like they can help you.Dillion assured me I could get a (5,000) loan then he called me back and said they only approved (3,500) so i said ok. They took the 499.00 from my account from then on every thing was a lie.Isbella was the next lier i dealt with.She told me I had to speak to Stephen the manager about refund.He won't return my call.So please don't deal with these people they are not a honest company I hope the word gets out on them.They really play on your emotions.Don't ever send upfront fees.I want to get a lawyer to get my money back. They can't keep doing this to people they need to be stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unsecured-Loan-Source/Lighthouse-Point-Florida-33064/Unsecured-Loan-Source-Internet-Con-Artist-Lighthouse-Point-Florida-982918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unsecured Loan Source