Complaint Review: Unstoppable Marketing - Kent Sayre

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Fred — Tooele Utah United States of America
Unstoppable Marketing - Kent Sayre
2804 NW Bethany Blvd. Suite 12-214 Portland, Oregon United States of America

Unstoppable Marketing - Kent Sayre Taking my money, promising results - but no results at all at the end. Portland, Oregon

*Consumer Comment: MLM - Making Less Money!

*Consumer Comment: I'm on SSI/SSDI

*Consumer Comment: still a scam

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: There Are Two Sides To Every Problem

With an investment of $ 999.00 Kent Sayre makes grandiose promises using his "Unstoppable Marketing services" to obtain commission payments from Lightyear  Wireless, when Sayre places interested persons under the investor as in a Multilevel situation. However there do not seem to be any Marketing efforts as the interested persons do not appear and the result is no commissions and no return on the investment.

I addition to the direct investment of @ 999.00 you must invest in becoming an agent of Lightyear Wireless at a one time cost of $ 334.00,  plus the need to pay another $ 49.99 monthly, for a web page.

I started this carusell 4.18.2012 and it was a deal for 12 months, now in November I have reaped a total commission of $ 100.30 all told, and I do not see anything being done on the part of Unstoppable Marketing to increase any business. They have told me a number of times that they have two persons interested - ""but we have to wait for them to sign up - something they have not done so far ( 7 months ).

I am suggesting that this complete offer is nothing but a well advertised scam. I have several pamphlets which will bear me out in saying that this is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unstoppable-Marketing-Kent-Sayre/Portland-Oregon-97229/Unstoppable-Marketing-Kent-Sayre-Taking-my-money-promising-results-but-no-results-at-972433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unstoppable Marketing - Kent Sayre

MLM - Making Less Money!

AUTHOR: Thomas - ()

If there $100. investment I take it.

I can't afoord #334. for Lighting Wireless.

I'm on SSI/SSDI

AUTHOR: Thomas - ()

I can't afford $300.00. I have alout bills to pay. I'm working 3 days a week.

still a scam

AUTHOR: Richard - ()

this reminds me of t.j.rohleder of more inc, i lost money in lightyear wireless with his company and t j promissede everything. scam, scam scam stay away from it

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

There Are Two Sides To Every Problem

AUTHOR: Kent - ()

Hi Fred,

I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed in our advertising service.  We always do our best to please our clients.  The vast majority are extremely thrilled and truly appreciate what we do.

We please almost all of our clients but there are some that unfortunately we cannot make happy despite our best efforts.  We make it a policy to go the extra mile for our clients although for a select few clients that is still not enough.

If you're looking at this to see what kind of "dirt" there is on this guy named Kent, let me give you a little background on what we did for Fred… so you have the whole story.

If clients have an issue, we always work with them to resolve their problems and help them out.  But Fred has, for whatever reason, chosen to do this in a public forum… so we'll respond accordingly.

Fred joined Lightyear Wireless, a wireless networking marketing company that sells mobile phones and wireless service.  He also contracted us to do marketing on his behalf in an effort to help him launch his small business.

Like we promised, we marketed hard on behalf of Fred and followed through with what we said we would do.  We performed the marketing process for Fred precisely the way we told him he would.

Our marketing efforts did in fact generate a number of leads and a few sales for Fred but evidently didn’t satisfy him.  Prior to Fred signing up for our advertising service, we explicitly notified him that no one can promise income or specific income results.

(As a side note, the only people that ever guarantee income or specific income amounts are swindlers or morons.)

So we performed our marketing and since Fred didn't get as many sales as he wanted (and we never promised any sales because we can't by FTC regulations), he chose to complain here instead of trying to work with us to resolve the situation.

It is disappointing when you attempt to help someone and it backfires on you.  Has this ever happened to you?  You mean well and you try hard for a person and it blows up in your face.  It conjures up the saying "No good deed goes unpunished."

Beware of random people posting their complaints on the internet.  Just because someone puts up some garbage about someone or some company on the internet doesn't make it true.  It could be a competitor wanting to tear others down, somebody with an axe to grind, or someone with a lot of anger in their soul looking for a place to vent.

Think of something you cherish most dearly.  Think of something you hold true.  Perhaps it is your viewpoint on religion or your viewpoint on politics.  Or something else entirely.

Now jump on Google and look for whatever you believe and then add "scam" to your search results… and you will some random person on the internet tearing down whatever it is you believe.

Let me give you an example to prove the point.  If you're religious, search for the name of your religion and add "scam" to the end of it.  If you're an atheist, search for "atheism scam".    Whatever your religious or spiritual views, on the internet you will find someone telling you that you are wrong, bad, and full of it.  That's the internet for you.

So don't put too much stock in Fred's complaint here.  Delusional companies have trained customers that "the customer is always right".  That isn't always true.  While we always put customers first, there are cases when the customer is wrong… dead wrong.  And that's Fred's stance in this case.

We've tried to work with Fred repeatedly to resolve his complaint but there are some people who are impossible to satisfy.  For some people, there is a greater payoff in complaining and being a "victim" and throwing a pity party for oneself than there is in solving problems, taking action, working with others, and moving forward.

We do want to work with you Fred.  The way to solve your problem is for us to work together, continue our dialogue, look for solutions, and make it happen.  Complaining never got anyone anywhere.  Complaining about problems NEVER solves problems.  Complaining doesn't lead to solutions.

Please feel free to give us a call Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Pacific at 503-693-1232 and we would love to help you!  :-)  I wish you the best!  See you at the top!

Masters