Complaint Review: Untimate Body Boot Camp Canada - Linda Black

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Dee — Mississauga Ontario Canada
Untimate Body Boot Camp Canada - Linda Black
Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Untimate Body Boot Camp Canada - Linda Black I bought 90 days' worth of exercise classes and after a month and a half classes got cancelled and no refund was issued - FRAUD Mississauga Ontario Canada

*Author of original report: Issue Resolved

I've bought a month worth of classes for Ultimate Body Boot Camp. Classes started October 10th 2012 and they were supposed to be three times a week (Mon. Wed. and Thurs.) The first few classes took place outside in a park. Then the classes were stopped for about a week because it started getting cold and dark. Our trainer told us that the owner, was looking for a place to rent so we can work-out indoors. She rented a room in a United Church in Mississauga. After the month was up (which took longer since there were few class cancellation), we were given an option to purchase additional classes. For $400 we were promised additional 90 Day Total Body Transformation Fitness and Fat Loss Program.

On October 30th, I purchased the additional three month and paid in cash and I had to send the owner e-mails asking for a recceipt. The receipt had an October 29th start date and January 31st end date which is 85 days assuming that no Christmas break is taken. Throughout the program there were many class cancellations due to different reasons. Also I had to send numerous e-mails to the owner asking for the die plans. She was very rude and unprofessional in her responses which took forever to receive. Our instructor also told us that the owner has promised her some equipment which we never got.

On December 13th I receive an e-mail from the instructor that starting immediately as a personal decision she will no longer be instructing the classes. The owner assured us that she will find a replacement and classes will resume right after the New Year. After sending many e-mails to her asking when classes will resume and demanding a refund she said that she will not issue a refund as I did not have many classes left. Taking into account all the class cancellations I only completed about half the program and I should be entitled to a $200 refund.

I believe that even if I would have one class left I should still receive a refund because she did not provide the service that I have paid for. I have kept all my e-mails as proof that THIS PROGRAM IS A FRAUD!!!! PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR UNTIMATE BODY BOOT CAMP!!!! They will take your money, provide few classes and cancel the rest without issuing a refund!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Untimate-Body-Boot-Camp-Canada-Linda-Black/Mississauga-Ontario-/Untimate-Body-Boot-Camp-Canada-Linda-Black-I-bought-90-days-worth-of-exercise-classes-1012838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Untimate Body Boot Camp Canada - Linda Black

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: Unsatisfied customer - (Canada)

Please note that the original report was written in mistake and the issue has now been resolved. Thank you