Complaint Review: Untited Cash Loans

• Updated: Mon, August 22, 2011

• Reported By: Joanne — Casa Arkansas United States of America
Untited Cash Loans
PO Box 636 Internet United States of America

Untited Cash Loans SCS Processing, LLC Untited Cash Loans SCS Processing, LLC Charlestown Internet

I have taken out a loan with this company and they have been charging me so that my bank account went into an overdraft and has been forced closed by the bank. I now am getting charged for overdraft fees that have accumulated to over $700.00. They won't respond to any e-mails I have sent them & say that I will be turned over to a collections agency. They won't say where the money has gone or won't supply any addresses to contact them or to send any money I may owe. Confusing? I get phone calls from some Foriegn descent threatening me that I will be put in jail for owing this money, but they won't say where they are calling from or if I can talk to the pay-day company myself in person. Some thing is fishy here & I want it resolved. Don't know what to do or who to contact on resolving this matter. They sent me the money but where it is going I don't have a clue? United Cash Loans seems to be some sort of a rip-off? So I am reporting this & hopefully someone can help me find out what's, WHAT?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Untited-Cash-Loans/internet/Untited-Cash-Loans-SCS-Processing-LLC-Untited-Cash-Loans-SCS-Processing-LLC-Charlestown-768188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Untited Cash Loans