Complaint Review: Untouchable Advertising

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: get informed not ripoff — nyc New York United States of America
Untouchable Advertising
Untouchableadv@gmail.com woodside, New York United States of America

Untouchable Advertising Amie BERAZATE. And. Roger BERAZATE they make you work dont pay you and lie to your face woodside, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A great place to work

Be aware this people will make you work and will not pay you they would even lie curse you and say they will pay some one to eliminate you if you try to Sue them I have records of it from the owner him self thus people are unpleasant unprofessional they will tell you the events 1 HR before you work them if you say u can you will still be in schedule and then they wont pay for the ones you did work ... if you try to find out were it's your lyment they will curse you and even say they will pt someone to kill you yes with all it words ... also the rest of the people that work in management wont contact you for payment they only pay 10 per HR and you are stuck on your own doing all the work as a team lead we all know that's more then that, also I must add if NY one here has any similar experience what did you do this people has my money. And I don't want to just leave it as is. Cause I did my orthodox I was there in time got the job done and all for this $#&# be ware of this company. Be are of this name bug red flag amie nd Roger From Untouchable adv or flyerhandout.com be aware run away from this scamers

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Untouchable-Advertising/woodside-New-York-/Untouchable-Advertising-Amie-BERAZATE-And-Roger-BERAZATE-they-make-you-work-dont-pay-y-938270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Untouchable Advertising

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A great place to work

AUTHOR: Untouchable Advertising President - (United States of America)

It is unfortunate that a company who focuses on great customer service and treatment of its employees, has to explain that the person who is trying to hurt us is a disgruntled employee with no work ethic who calls in sick 5 minutes before they were supposed to be on shift.

Our company pays weekly and pays $10 an hour to start people with no experience. We are dedicated to our clients and to the well being of our employees. I state my reputation on it and unlike the coward who posted this I am not anonymous, I am Roger Berazate President of Untouchable Advertising.

We are expanding and soon hope to be offering healthcare to all our employees. We care about our clients, our employees and our community. We put the Pro in Promotion.