Complaint Review: Untouchable advertising

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: You know you r scumB — United States of America
Untouchable advertising
Woodside queens Queens, New York United States of America

Untouchable advertising Roger and amee They are unprofessional and they do not pay Queens , New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Re: Complaint

Attention NYC brand ambassador I just want to add my horrible experience with this company they will make you work and after they won't be any were to be found when it comes to pay I worked 3 events for them and I have still to recive a w9 or any document from them they will call you with 1 hr period to tell you that you have to work then they won't show up on time to the meeting points and they lack people skills just beware guys if you been on this business as long as I go with that voice on back of your head that tells you something is wrong beside the money you will make 10 bucks and hr its not work it me my self I loose more by trying to go to courts as I get a lot of gigs it's worthless to loose the prestige and money I make to take this asshole to curt event though it's a won case just getting the word out there if you see untouchable advertising or flyer.com or the names amee and roger run like hell they are the worst of the worst

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Untouchable-advertising/Queens-New-York-/Untouchable-advertising-Roger-and-amee-They-are-unprofessional-and-they-do-not-pay-Queen-950559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Untouchable advertising

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Re: Complaint

AUTHOR: Untouchable Advertising President - (United States of America)

Untouchable Advertising is a great company that employs girls with little or no experience.
We are creating jobs and unfortunately there are people with no work ethic who decide to call of 30 minutes before having to be at an assigned post.
This person was then FIRED. They person kept  a TShirt and did not turn in their list of names, emails and phone number for recruiting purposes. This person was not paid because they did not return the property of our client.
Shortly after being told they had to return the shirts provided by our client's corporation this person began a barrage of threatening phone calls where her husband threatened my life and that of staff members. We wish to have a company with professional staff. We hire people from all walks of life, colors, religions and often hire girls who have been in trouble in the past. We do not care about what people did in the past, we are only concerned with that person will do from the day we hire them on.  Second chances, sometimes third chances are something I believe everyone deserves.
Please do not look at our company negatively because of the opinion of one person who is obviously not well. We wish her and her family luck and good health. Thank you.