Complaint Review: UntrueReport.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: UntrueReportVictim — Internet United States of America
UntrueReport.com

UntrueReport.com Reputation.com, RemoveYourName.com, Michael Fertik, Federated Media Publishing Data Mining, Reputation Management scam, reputation.com refund, cyber bullying, google extortion, Internet

Defend Yourself Against False Reputation Management.

WARNING:
I signed up for UntrueReport.com.

Within five (5) business days, new reports surfaced and my two of my employees also were defamed online. Then three (3) days after that, my seven year old son was cyber bullied.

That is when a unique phenonmeon happened, my business, employees and wife were all solicited by the same Reputation Management company, to remove reports.

My IT person told me that my data must have been harvested when I signed up for services on UntrueReport.com and that because I was interested in UntrueReport.com and paid for services, that I would equally pay more money to fix the damage that it seems UntrueReport.com had caused.

That is when I found out that Reputation.com owns UntrueReport.com through one of it's other entities. I then did research on Reputation.com and read about how they victimized many people and could never fix anyones reputation.

That being said, look like they have decided to now create new customers by defaming them and using UntrueReport.com as their lead source. If you value your business reputation and employees, plus want to prevent your children from being cyber-bullied, avoid having your data harvested and loved ones harmed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UntrueReportcom/internet/UntrueReportcom-Reputationcom-RemoveYourNamecom-Michael-Fertik-Federated-Media-Publ-936914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UntrueReport.com