criticism

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Angela — Cortland New York United States of America
Unversity Of Phoenix

Unversity Of Phoenix Axisa College online The Big Rip Off In The World, That Will Take Yor For a Big Ride Internet

I have been with the Unversity Of phoenix from Feb 2010, Until Now. I have been cheated out of money, I have  been cheat out of credit. They are making false charge against me for classes they have already been paid for, they have change my invoice to made it like like I own them money. not once but many of times here in the last six or seven mounths. The are sending money back to the lender and me talking to  the lender. The lender telling me they can't do that. That the loan that I took out is between mw than them, not me and them and the unversity . Pam Cocker the financial aid counselor at the Unversity said they are doing it anyway and I have to paid for the retake of the class that I didn't get a passing grade in and that one of the classes they are charging me for and I'm not enrolled in the school as of this past Sunday. Yesurday I check on the status and it said that they owed me 795 and now it's showing that I own then over 1600.00.  and the are sending back over 2400 hunderd dollar back that was paid for the class I was in So I don't own them nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unversity-Of-Phoenix/internet/Unversity-Of-Phoenix-Axisa-College-online-The-Big-Rip-Off-In-The-World-That-Will-Take-Yor-951536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unversity Of Phoenix