Complaint Review: Unversity of phoenix

• Submitted: Mon, February 28, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 28, 2011

• Reported By: George — sacramento California USA
Unversity of phoenix

Unversity of phoenix this said had postive then owed money and would not not work out payment plan and instead sent to collections Internet

I was told at first I have overpayment to the school and then asked what was going on and then few days later they said mistake and I owe the school over 1800 and then asked well i cant afford all that up front. I was hung up on the first time and then after that was told I would have to go to collection. If I cant pay it in 60 days and I willing to pay them in timely manner but they said that is not working for them. They were rude and they just use people to get there money. I already in the past had to pay otu of pocket for some classes. They just told me about the moeny and been out of class for almost two months and they said because they just returned my money to the lender. They said I would have to pay for the class I just recently took at the school which I paid for already out of my pocket last year. I would recomend no one attend this school and they try to trick with words to make your confused and I told them my work has been cutting pay and I just cant afford it but they really just dont care for anyone and also I am disabled veteran too. I told them I would do 75 every two weeks which is 150 a month and that would be paid off in little over 11 months and they would still get there money even thou they like to scam and make stuff up just to get money out of you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2011 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unversity-of-phoenix/internet/Unversity-of-phoenix-this-said-had-postive-then-owed-money-and-would-not-not-work-out-pay-700860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unversity of phoenix