Complaint Review: Uol*juno Online 888-839-5866 Ca E,2714d2,bd4

• Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:carlstadt New Jersey
Uol*juno Online 888-839-5866 Ca E,2714d2,bd4
Nationwide, California U.S.A.

Uol*juno Online 888-839-5866 Ca E,2714d2,bd4 applied charges of $9.95 per month to my credit card,called them,i was told that i would be removed from there billing list,next month the same billing showed up. California Nationwide

I noticed on my june credit card statement that I was being billed $ 9.95 from uol*juno online 888-839-5866 CA E,2779862,B4D. I called the number and asked what this bill was for and was told that it was for internet services. I explained that I never applied to them for anysuch service and was told that thay were sorry and I would be removed from the billing list. just recieved my july statement and there it is again,that same $9.95 from uol*juno, now I'm calling my credit card co.to see what thay have to say. I'll let you know, thank you for your help.

Hank
carlstadt, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uoljuno-Online-888-839-5866-Ca-E2714d2bd4/Nationwide-California/Uoljuno-Online-888-839-5866-Ca-E2714d2bd4-applied-charges-of-995-per-month-to-my-cred-473697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uol*juno Online 888-839-5866 Ca E,2714d2,bd4