Complaint Review: Upfront Carpet Care

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Dori — San Antonio Texas
Upfront Carpet Care
Internet USA

Upfront Carpet Care I feel this company is a scam, never could contact a live person, they would only communicate online, even after they knew I was dissatisfied! Internet

I purchased a living social for upfront carpet care on May 23rd, 2013. I immediately scheduled an appointment for the earliest avaiable being June 27th, 2013.

I received a confirmation email on June 26th stating I had a 1:00pm appointment on June 27th with a 3 hour window. I had taken the day off my carpet to be cleaned so this was fine.

On the day of the 27th, no one ever showed up or called. I looked up the number online and made several attempts to contact this company. The phone went straight to voice mail and I left numberous messages but was never contacted.

I contacted the company by email and received an email back stating that records showed they had left me a phone message stating they would not be able to make it due to brake failure on their vehicle but I never received any phone messages or did I have any missed calls.

I sent another email stating this fact and requesting that someone contact me. I never heard from anyone or did I ever get an apology for my inconvenince. They just sent me another vague email stating I could reschedule online. I did not want to take another chance at this company due to their lack of interest of pleasing customers. I requested a refund from Living Social.

I will not try to use this company again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Upfront-Carpet-Care/internet/Upfront-Carpet-Care-I-feel-this-company-is-a-scam-never-could-contact-a-live-person-the-1065183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Upfront Carpet Care