- Report: #1154818
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Upscale Beauty Supply
Upscale Beauty Supply5309 Baltimore National Pike Baltimore, Maryland USA
Upscale Beauty Supply SCAMMERS WHO WILL DO ANYTHING TO NICKLE AND DIME YOU Baltimore Maryland
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Never go to this business. They are nothing but scammers and swidlers. They make you buy things blindly. They also do not accept service or assistance animals. For example:
My mother and I went in for some wax for our dreadlocks. They had a vast variety of supplies. We first investigated the brand we use and they had different types of locking products. We picked up several products and tested them. The testing included:
- Light touching to feel consistency'
- Reading Ingredients
- Googling ingredients we weren't sure about
- Calling our natural haircare "expert" (just my cousin) for her opinion.
One of the shop workers pushed past us and went up to the owner. Little did we know, he was "tattling" on us in Chinese so we wouldn't understand. We see him walking towards us and politely asked him if he knew where the beeswax was (we hadn't found a satisfactory product) and he asked us if we touched any of the locking waxes. We said we touched the top lightly to only get a feel to see if it was any real wax and that none of the products were satisfactory. He stumbled around for words and finally said that we cant smell or open products before we purchase them.
1. Before I put ANYTHING in my hair, I need to understand the product. This includes seeing if it is greasy or has a bad odor.
Next, he told us that if we need consult on the product we ask them. And we're not allowed to post things on the internet of products and discuss products on the phone.
2. I will google any ingredient I want. If it's not helpful to my hair, I'm not putting it in my hair. I will also consult the person who knows more than I do about a product, my hair needs nourishment not damage and synthetic fillers.
Then he told us that we would have to pay double for the product because we touched it.
3. What the hell?
After that, he told me that my service dog wasn't welcome because I didn't look disabled, and Axel didn't look qualified. I showed him a doctors note and he told us no pets were allowed.
4. I have lupus and a schmorgesboard of other diseases, its on my obvious medical bracelets. I have a doctors note stating that I needed an emotional support animal (for EXACT situations like this when I'm upset and flustered). Also, he has no right to come at me for my disabilities or my medical eqipment. Thats right, when I'm home, Axel (my dog) is a pet. When he is in his assistance dog gear, he is an assistance dog. And I have the right to take him wherever I go.
My mother asked him about the signs that stated these rules. He couldn't point any out because there were none. So we put the product back and tried to walk out. The owner blocked the door so we couldn't leave. Axel began to growl at him (he's also Shutzhund and if someone appears threatening to his family he takes warning actions, if they attack he takes defensive actions). He threatened to have Axel put down. So we paid for the stuff that wasn't what we wanted and left. This business is TERRIBLE.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Upscale-Beauty-Supply/Baltimore-Maryland-21229/Upscale-Beauty-Supply-SCAMMERS-WHO-WILL-DO-ANYTHING-TO-NICKLE-AND-DIME-YOU-Baltimore-Mary-1154818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.