Complaint Review: Urban Florist, Pueblo

• Phone: 888-244-4531
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Urban Florist ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Pueblo Colorado

I called to have flowers delivered to my mom at Peublo Community College Thursday, March 23, 2006 for next day delivery.

The flowers were for the anniversary of her father's death, which was Friday, March 24th.

Not only did I pay 9.99 for next day delivery, but when I tried to cancel by phone, I was asked to leave a message and never got a call back.

I therefore sent an e-mail to cancel the order and was finally contacted Monday, March 27th via e-mail. The e-mail stated that I could cancel but would be charged a 15.00 service fee. I e-mailed back Monday, March 27th p.m. and said to cancel.

I got a call Tuesday, March 28th from my mom stating that the flowers were delivered yesterday-when she was not even at work that day.

I believe that this is very poor business practice because they did not even know what was going on with the order.(inv#1-******). Thank you for having this web page so good people who are taken advantage of have somewhere to complain.

Judy
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2006 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist-Pueblo/internet/Urban-Florist-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Pueblo-Colorado-183674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist, Pueblo