Complaint Review: Urban Florist

657 Moberley Road Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 888-244-4531
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Urban Florist RIPOFF DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! Vancouver British Columbia

I ordered flowers Oct 04 for my mother who was having MAJOR surgery.

I found them on the web and the "Supreme Upgrade" version of the "Shout for Joy" bouquet looked to be a fantastic arrangement. So, I placed my order for $80.00. This is their description of the Supreme Upgrade from their ad on the web: Supreme orders contain more blooms and are designed with even higher-quality flower varieties. I would hate to see the lesser quality flowers!

Well, the flowers were not delivered in time and then when I finally saw the flowers I was extremely irate. They looked like something a first grader would pick in a weed field on his way home from school !!!!!

I called to complain - by the way, the only way to speak to their customer service department is to select the option to order flowers, and then ask for customer support. Even then, you are usually on hold for 30 minutes or more. I finally talked to someone that indicated the florist did not get the upgrade portion of the order in time (they got the order but not the enhanced part of the order??) and they would return the $20 for the upgrade flowers to my credit card but could not do anything about the poor quality of flowers delivered.

I have tried to contact them numerous times, as I have yet to see the credit show up, but this is THE MOST FRUSTRATING company I have ever dealt with!! I finally got hold of them Dec 21 and their customer support supervisor, Jessica, informed me that they have switched bank accounts and can no longer refund my money.

This company needs to be closed down. Anyone that orders flowers through this company will be ripped off !

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2005 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5Z-4B2/Urban-Florist-RIPOFF-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-Vancouver-British-Columbia-169006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist