Complaint Review: Urban Florist

657 Moberly Rd, Leg-in-Boot Sq Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 888-244-4531
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Urban Florist Ripoff Took my money and never delivered flowers to hospital Have never been able to reach them Vancouver British Columbia

Aunt was in hospital recovering from amputation surgery. Ordered flowers to be delivered on a Friday. My account was charged for the flowers the following Monday. On Tuesday I got a phone message from them apologizing that flowers have not been delivered and asking me to call to let them know if my aunt was still in the hospital and if I wanted a 'free upgrade.' Called them Wednesday morning, had to leave a message for them to call me. They did not return call so called again, left a message telling them to cancel the order, return my money, and call me to confirm. Never received a return call and am working with my bank to get money back.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2005 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5Z-4B2/Urban-Florist-Ripoff-Took-my-money-and-never-delivered-flowers-to-hospital-Have-never-been-127186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist