Complaint Review: Urban Florist

• Phone: 604-677-3211
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Urban Florist ripoff Vancouver British Columbia

Today is March 13th 2005, I ordered pink roses with a vase for same day delivery. The girl I was sending it to did not recieve them. I tried calling customer service over and over and over again at 1-888-244-4531, and I had no answer, and I called almost 100 times. I tried calling the vancouver number as well at 1-604-677-3211 and it led to the same thing, a dead end. I personally do not have a credit card, so my aunt used hers so I could order and I just gave her the cash. She tried calling her bank for a stop payment on it, but the bank can't do nothing, unless we cancel it through them. It's kinda hard when you can't talk to anybody. What a scam.

Medicine Hat, AB, Alberta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2005 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5Z-4B2/Urban-Florist-ripoff-Vancouver-British-Columbia-134856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist