Complaint Review: Urban Florist

• Updated: Sat, March 19, 2005

• Reported By:San Diego California
Urban Florist
657 Moberly Rd Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Urban Florist Ripoff! Flowers not timely delivered. Order cancelled. No refund received yet! Vancouver British Columbia

*Consumer Comment: Demise of Urban Florist?

*Author of original report: still waiting for a refund!

I ordered flowers for a family member in the hospital to be delivered on a particular day. A few days later, the flowers were still not delievered and the patient had left the hospital.

Urban Florist's customer service is a joke! After being on hold for extend periods and not getting through, I was able to leave a voicemail message. I cancelled the order via e-mail. Still no response.

I finally received a return phone call from someone named Rebecca who told me a merchant credit would be issued. That was over 30 days ago and I'm still waiting for a refund as I used my ATM debit card to pay for the flowers. I have contacted my bank who is investigating the claim.

Pamela
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2005 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5Z4B2/Urban-Florist-Ripoff-Flowers-not-timely-delivered-Order-cancelled-No-refund-received-133752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist

Demise of Urban Florist?

AUTHOR: Tanzola - (Canada)

I found this on floristboard.com.

It is an email from FTD

Effective immediately, we have removed Vancouver Flower Co. from FTD due to their continuous violations of FTD Standards. This business has three member numbers... 71-0080ZA, 71-3339AA and 35-0013AA. In addition, they have marketed their business under various names and Web sites to include:

Vancouver Flower Co. Urban Flowers & Baskets Dynamiteflowers.com Alfalfasflowershop.com Northamericaflorist.com Urbanflorist.com Urbanbaskets.com Artisianflorist.com Artisianbaskets.com Worldwide-online-florists.com FTD HAS TERMINATED THIS MEMBER FROM FTD AND HAS TURNED OFF THEIR MERCURY NETWORK CONNECTION.

PLEASE NOTE: If Vancouver Flowers or any of their other businesses try to phone an order to you, FTD recommends that you refuse that order as it is not an FTD order and we will not be responsible for payment of that order.

FTD Member Florists take great pride in their outstanding reputation of high quality floral products and superior customer service. It is our job at FTD to protect all members from florists who do not adhere to the FTD Standards, including the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, high quality floral products and superior customer service.

If you have any questions, please contact FTD Member Services at 800-788-9000.

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather not receive future E-News from FTDi.COM, please send an email to e-news@ftdi.com.

still waiting for a refund!

AUTHOR: Pamela - (U.S.A.)

I was promised a refund on 3/5/05 by Urban Florist. Again, it doesn't surprise me that I'm still waiting for a refund! This matter has been reported to my bank (as I paid with my debit card) and it's investigating my claim.

Also, I just filed a complaint with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center. www.ifccfbi.gov

Don't let this company get away with ripping us off!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC