Complaint Review: Urban Florist

• Submitted: Mon, February 14, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2005

• Reported By:Waterloo Ontario
Urban Florist
657 Moberley Rd Leg-in-boot Square Vancouver, B.b. Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Urban Florist never answers phone, never replies to emails, is a fake, don't deal with them if it's the last thing you do ripoff Vancouver British Columbia

I ordered a dozen roses for Valentine's from Urban Florist. They are not delivered as of yet, and I am sure they will not be seeing from the number of complaints on this site. I tried calling and nobody answered after half an hour. Nobody replied to my emails either.

I contacted American Express and after everything is resolved (in 4 weeks) I hope to have my money back.

Urban Florist IS a scam, a fake, and everything that is wrong with a business. Please for anyone in the future, do not deal with them. You will save yourself the frustration I have had to deal with.

I just feel so ashamed I was fooled by them.

Waterloo, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2005 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist/Vancouver-British-Columbia-v5z-4b2/Urban-Florist-never-answers-phone-never-replies-to-emails-is-a-fake-dont-deal-with-the-131375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist