Complaint Review: Urban Florist

657 Moberly Rd Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 888-244-4531
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Urban Florist Ripoff False advertisement Very unsatisfied with flowers received Would not give refund Said I was ripping them off by wanting a refund VanVancouver British Columbia Canada

*Consumer Comment: JUSTICE WAS DONE THE RIGHT WAY WITH URBAN FLORIST!!

Urban Florists will rip you off. They have non-existing customer service skills and rude employees. It took 3 days of emails and messages to receive a phone call from the "manager" who blamed me for trying to rip them off. All I wanted was a refund or a free arrangement. I explained to them how dissatisfied I was with my arrangement they sent me. The "manager" said my excuses were not good enough and to go ahead and report them to the Better Business Bureau. She refused to give me the owner's name when I asked for it. She didn't want me to go over her head because she knew I was right. She offered to refund me $5.00 and asked if that would make me happy...NO! DO NOT do business with these people. They WILL rip you off like they did me.

Brooke
Buford, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist/Vancouver-British-Columbia-v5z4b2/Urban-Florist-Ripoff-False-advertisement-Very-unsatisfied-with-flowers-received-Would-not-128819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist

ATTENTION VICTIMS OF URBAN FLORIST!!

There is help out there! You can find everything you need to know on the Internet. Anyone can find out the owner by www.bbb.com which is the Better Business Bureau. The owner is listed!

You can also call FTD 1-800-788-9000 which is what we did and got complete satisfaction!
FTD takes the order from outgoing florist and send's your order to the incoming florist. They do care about their customers and did not hesitate to resend the flowers and charge back Urban Florist.

I too called Urban Florist several times trying to give them an opportunity to redeem themselves. I was forced to take further action after numerous emails and phone calls.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC