Complaint Review: Urban Florist

657 Moberly Road Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 604-677-3207
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Urban Florist, Aka: Urban Baskets, Urban Flower & Basket does not deliver product, difficult/impossible to receive refund, does not answer or return phone calls emails or phone messages Vancouver British Columbia

I ordered a gift basket off their web site and paid extra for 2-day delivery.

They did not deliver the product, and 11 days after I placed my order, I was still having a great deal of difficulty contacting them. At first, their e-mail box was full and my messages would bounce back, but they never answered subsequent (multiple) messages that I later got through to them.

I could not contact them on their phone line at all using the phone # they list for customer support, but I found other numbers for their company that eventually an employee answered. They acted surprised that I wanted to cancel my order but claimed that they would refund my credit card bill.

I've just contacted them again (after more difficulty - their phone lines loop endlessly when you make a "selection" on the key pad, or your call is transferred to an already full message box), and the refund has not yet gone through, and I'm wary of ever being refunded now that I've seen some of the better business bureau and bad business bureau reports that others have posted about Urban Florists.

Michele
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2005 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist/Vancouver-British-Columbia/Urban-Florist-Aka-Urban-Baskets-Urban-Flower-Basket-does-not-deliver-product-difficu-125539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist