Handle

657 Moberley Road Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 888-244-4531
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Urban Florist How I got my money back..... PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE BEEN VICTIM OF THEIR SCAM!!! Vancouver British Columbia

OK,
Here's the deal: my boyfriend is posted in Afghanistan and ordered some flowers for Valentine's day. I NEVER received them and he got charge DOUBLE on his credit card!!! So I spent a whole day looking through the net to find some infos that could help me... Here's what I did:

1. I found the phone numbers of the owner Alif Somani (604)376-0410 He answered that one every time or (604)677-2585 or (604) 922-3224.

2. I called the Vancouver police to know if I could fill a complaint in case I wouldn't get the money back. (604)717-2569 and the officer told me to call back to fill a complaint...

3. I called the owner. He answered. I told him I would go to the police if I wouldn't get my money back. He apologized a million times. I told him that his thing was a scam and gave him a lecture (he didn't care but I got it out and it felt great!) He agreed to give me my money back. Told me to call Christina. So I did with the toll-free number 1888-244-4531 and then you press the option 'if you know the extension' and then 102. (I had tried few extensions before that and 105-106 and 108 also rang which means someone might answer)

4. I told her to give me my money back right away. She did. She was actually very nice.

5. I got my bf's money back (and of course he cancelled his credit card and asked for a new one) It is a lot of trouble but you never know with those bas**rds!!

So good luck to you all, I hope my experience will be helpfull to some of you at least. And please don't let them get away with it, fight for your money!!!

Sarah
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2005 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist/Vancouver-British-Columbia/Urban-Florist-How-I-got-my-money-back-PLEASE-READ-IF-YOU-HAVE-BEEN-VICTIM-OF-THEIR-SC-132083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist