Complaint Review: Urban Florist

657 Moberly Road Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 888-244-4531
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Urban Florist Ripoff NO delivery, can't contact Vancouver British Columbia Canada

*Consumer Suggestion: Best way to get "customer support" on the phone

*Consumer Suggestion: Currently 35 strikes

I ordered flowers for my friend on Valentine's day, for a same day delivery. Thought that it would cheer him up.

Well I waited for him to call when he received them no call, later I called he said he didn't get anything. So I wait till the next morning and try to call, I get a message to hold on I'll get faster service, then after about 40 minutes, I get a message tell me their is a high call volume try my call later.

Next day same thing, then I called and it same leave a message and someone will get back to me or try online chat. Couldn't locate the online chat, but I send an email to customer service. Haven't heard from anyone yet. And no flowers, but I did get charged for the flowers $47.07.

So now, I'm going after them, thanks for the info. I will keep you posted

Twila
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2005 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist/Vancouver-British-Columbia/Urban-Florist-Ripoff-NO-delivery-cant-contact-Vancouver-British-Columbia-Canada-132330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Best way to get "customer support" on the phone

AUTHOR: Michele - (Canada)

I was an Urban Florist victim. I found the most frequent way to contact these scammers by phone was to dial the 1-888-470-7117 line but hit "0" for the operator. (I managed to contact someone by phone 3 times this way - which must be a record!)

I also once had luck using a local Vancouver number of 604-677-3207, but the women who answered that number worked in the storefront operation, and they claimed to know nothing about the orders made through their "head office" -- its located upstairs from them. They finally did, however, pass on my request to be contacted by management when I told them that I was going to talk with city council about their business license.

Good luck!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Currently 35 strikes

AUTHOR: Joshua - (U.S.A.)

Here is another filed complaint against this company(http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff131180.htm) and here is the number to try 1-888-244-4531 Ext 102, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST. Hope this helps. Currently 35 strikes (complaints) against them.