Complaint Review: Urban Florist

www.urbanflorist.com Internet Canada
  • Phone: 888-244-4531
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Urban Florist & Basket ripoff! They sent flowers to wrong address and would not answer phone calls and/or emails. Vancouver Canada, Internet

*Author of original report: Urban Florist Came Through Huge

First time user of Urban Florist and I did not enjoy it. I ordered flowers for my Grandmother's 93rd birthday - only for the flowers to be delivered to my place instead - I am over 800km away from my Gramma! The flowers were not what I ordered, I received pink "sweetheart" roses as opposed to the "Rainbow Bouquet", and I did not receive the vase I ordered (and was billed for)!

I contacted the 1-888-244-4531 and selected customer service (well that was a mistake!) which apparently no one works in this department as I waited on hold for 77 minutes!! Only to then have an individual tell me that they will have their immediate supervisor call me back to resolve the issue.. that call never came. So I called again, waited on hold for only 20 minutes this time, however I was immediately transfered to a voicemail system as all of their customer service reps were busy.

Busy avoiding calls I am sure! I followed up the voicemail I left with an email to customer service at Urban Florist. I had yet to receive any correspondence from the company when I decided to try one more time via telephone. Well I waited 84 mintues only to be disconnected.

Ann
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2005 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist/internet/Urban-Florist-Basket-ripoff-They-sent-flowers-to-wrong-address-and-would-not-answer-pho-128966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist

Urban Florist Came Through Huge

AUTHOR: Kyla - (Canada)

I am very pleased to report the following:

I finally was able to contact a management representative at Urban Florist in Vancouver, her name was Nicole. She was very helpful and assured me that not only would the flowers be delivered to my Gramma immediately - but as well the vase and bouquet were upgraded free of charge (well I guess I shouldn't say that until I receive my VISA bill! If I do not post again assume that I was not over charged)! The Company also included an additional card of apology from Urban Florist to my Gramma regarding the mix up. Nicole also mentioned that Urban Florist has been having a lot of problems with their phone & internet provider for the 1-888 number.