gesture

• Web:
  • Category: Florists

Urban Florist ripoff did not deliver Valentine's Day flowers Internet

*Author of original report: Finally Delivered

I ordered flowere for my wife for Valentine's Day and by 5:30 when they had not been delivered I tried to contact Customer Service. After about ten to fifteen minutes my call was disconected due to "unexpectedly heavy call volume" I called back and this time I waited about one hour and never was able to contact anyone. The automated message suggested I could contact them on "live chat" not so! I have called Mastercharge and put a stop on the bill but I suspect that this is not over yet>

Maurice
Saratoga,, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2005 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist/internet/Urban-Florist-ripoff-did-not-deliver-Valentines-Day-flowers-Internet-131449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist

Finally Delivered

AUTHOR: Maurice - (U.S.A.)

I put a hold on my credit card and found out that they had charged twice for the order and I was able to get that stopped. They didn't even send a request to the local florist until the morning of the 15th of Feb. When the florist delivered the flowers I refused the late delivery. Since then I received an email telling me that there is a $15.00 charge fro cancellation and probally a charge for the wire transfer.
More later as this goes on.