Complaint Review: Urban Florist

• Updated: Thu, April 28, 2005

• Reported By:Wyncote Pennsylvania
Urban Florist
urbanflorist.com Internet U.S.A.

Urban Florist ripoff dishonest advertising, over billing, did not deliver what was ordered. Internet

I ordered Tulips in a Pail(over 20 tulips with daffadil fillers)as pictured on their web site for $38.00. I upgraded the order with an additional $9.99. They charged $9.99 for delivery.

The company charged me $62.00 and took $63.33 from my bank account. The receipant received 20 tulips without the pail. When I called to complain I was told you can not go by the picture. Because I complained about not getting the upgrade, their representative said they could send a pail or give me a $9.99 refund. I said I wanted the receipant to receive what I ordered.

I feel that I was ripped off because I didn't get what was in the picture or what I ordered and was overed charged.

When I e-mailed Urban Florist I did not get a reply or did I see a refund in my bank. This took placed on 4-19-05 to be delivered on 4-20-05.

Abington, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2005 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist/internet/Urban-Florist-ripoff-dishonest-advertising-over-billing-did-not-deliver-what-was-ordered-140865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist