Complaint Review: Urban Florist.com

• Updated: Fri, February 18, 2005

• Reported By:Hector Arkansas
Urban Florist.com
Urbanflorist.com Internet U.S.A.

Urban Florist.com ripoff paid for 4 dozen roses to be delivered on Valentines day I was charged more than amount sent in first email from urbanflorist.com To this moment the flowers have NEVER arrived Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Scamming a serviceman! d**n frauds have no boundaries!

On February 9th I ordered 4 dozen roses to be sent to my girlfriend. I have never ordered flowers online before, but as I am in Baghdad Iraq I didn't have much of a choice. AFTER tacking on bogus charges to up the price I STILL ordered them. I was sent a confirmation email stating the total price from the page I entered my CC information. The next day I recieved ANOTHER email with a HIGHER price! The price difference was NOT tacked on as an added price, but added into the price of the items purchased. At this point in time, (9:05pm Bagdad/12:05 pm central on Feb 17th) the flowers are NOWHERE TO BE SEEN! When someone back in the states calls the number listed on the email they get put on hold and then disconnected without ever talking to a living person. DO NOT USE URBANFLORIST.COM!!!

Christopher
Hector, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2005 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Floristcom/internet/Urban-Floristcom-ripoff-paid-for-4-dozen-roses-to-be-delivered-on-Valentines-day-I-was-ch-131712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Scamming a serviceman! d**n frauds have no boundaries!

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Dude, I'm glad you used a credit card. Call your bank and have the charges reversed. You may need to even close the account to prevent more fraud in the future.

If your bank won't cooperate, then they suck too. But, read more here. The editor explains in detail about the form you need to file in cases of fraud like this.

Stay safe. Make it back in one piece.