Holy

• Reported By: Pamela — Los Angeles California
Urban Home
urbanhome.com , Select State/Province USA

Urban Home General Manager Nicolas Urban "CRAPPY FURNITURE" Home CALIFORNIA

I purchased a $538.92 dining room set from Urban "Defective Furniture" Home online.  The delivery and set up fee was $139.00. The delivery guys came 1 hour and 15 minutes late.

The dining room set was carried off the truck already assembled with no packaging or bubble wrap. All 4 chairs wobbled (very unsafe). As a matter of  fact, their chairs  in their showroom in Arcadia and West Los Angeles wobbled as well.

I gave Urban "DEFECTIVE FURNITURE" Home the benefit of the doubt and figured that perhaps the assembled chairs in their showroom were just lacking proper assembly so I was surprised that the chairs that were delivered to my home were wobbley as well.

I asked the delivery guys to take the defective dining room set back and they refused. I was told to return the defective furniture back to their Arcadia locaton myself which I did the very same day the defective furniture was delivered.

I was expecting to get my $538.92 returned to my debt card, However, it was decided by General Manager Nicolas whom happens to be too busy to talk to customers, that I would be charged for the delivery and 20% restocking fee.

This is a total rip off. The defective dining room set was returned same day and I have yet to get the $535.92 back.

Urban "Defective Furniture" Home has extremely poor customer service as well as defective, poor quality furniture. I spoke with Gabby, Alex and Mayra as well as several other customer service representatives all were very unhelpful. I will never ever give this company my business again. I hope they do the right thing and refund the entire amount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Home/Select-StateProvince/Urban-Home-General-Manager-Nicolas-Urban-CRAPPY-FURNITURE-Home-CALIFORNIA-1141555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Home