Complaint Review: Urban Nutrition

• Reported By: Sheila — Bonbeach Other Australia
Urban Nutrition
Hoboken New Jersey Hoboken, New Jersey United States of America

Urban Nutrition Never gave a credit for product return Hoboken, New Jersey

I ordered a sample of Bellaplex on the internet.  I tried it for about 2 weeks and was only 1/2 way done with the product and another set of product arrived in the mail.  I just assumed that this was a mistake and that they sent me two samples.  Low and behold I was charged $156.00 for each shipment and an extra $7.95 for both shipments under the words sample.  How can they charge you for free samples?  Anyway, I gave them a call and explained that I got billed for product that I did not order and they said that they just automatically ship product to you.  I explained that I have not even had a chance to finish the first lot of product to make an educated decision as to whether I liked it or not.  They said to send the product back and they would refund.  When getting ready to send the 2 shipments back another shipment arrived.  I sent it all back, along with a letter registered post and I have yet to see my credit of approximately $480.00.  This company should be shut down.  They are the biggest scam.  Can anyone tell me whether anything is being done about this company in the U.S.   I live in Australia and cannot get any information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Nutrition/Hoboken-New-Jersey-/Urban-Nutrition-Never-gave-a-credit-for-product-return-Hoboken-New-Jersey-1028488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Nutrition