tool

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2008

• Reported By:North Adams Massachusetts
Urban Posters
1712 Thames St. Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Urban Posters Stiffed me on a Christmas present for my son. Baltimore Maryland

I ordered a couple of nice material posters of my boys favorite rock bands from this company. They almost immediately took the money from my checking account via POS withdrawl and sent me an email with my order information. I waited and waited and as it got closer to Christmas and still no posters I decided to email them. No response so I called. All I got each time was an answering machine. I've left serveral messages and several emails with absolutely no response. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! You'll never get your stuff.

Debbie
North Adams, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2008 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Posters/Baltimore-Maryland-21231/Urban-Posters-Stiffed-me-on-a-Christmas-present-for-my-son-Baltimore-Maryland-333470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Posters