Complaint Review: Urban Q aka Classic Closeouts.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 23, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, October 23, 2002

• Reported By:Tacoma WA
Urban Q aka Classic Closeouts.com
urbanq.com Lawrence, New York U.S.A.

Urban QUrban Q aka Classic Closeouts.com numerous emails about my rebates that were in fact never sent-they now choose to ignore me They owe me $509.91! consumer rip-off fraud Lawrence New York

Urban Q owes me over $509.91 still in rebates. At first my emails were answered, promising me that they were in the mail-after awhile my emails were left unanswered. I still have all the emails, even of them writing me back admitting that they still owed me money.

Bells went off in my head when I saw that the company doesn't provide any phone numbers or physical addresses...I should have known better than to order from a company that doesn't provide this infomation. Urban Q is still avaliable but they also have another website called classiccloseouts.com which I assume has the same business practices as it's parent company.

Robyn
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2002 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Q-aka-Classic-Closeoutscom/Lawrence-New-York-11559/Urban-QUrban-Q-aka-Classic-Closeoutscom-numerous-emails-about-my-rebates-that-were-in-fac-33279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Q aka Classic Closeouts.com