Complaint Review: Urban-Q .com

• Updated: Mon, January 06, 2003

• Reported By:Emlenton Pennsylvania
Urban-Q .com
Internet U.S.A.

Urban-Q.com rip-off lies rude does not contact you Internet

This started clear back on June 10th 2001 I had received my order form this place and I had "q-bate" to send in, so I did....and to this day I have seen NO money from them.

I began the emails to them on November 21, 2001 and they have contuined to be sent to them! I'll pester until someone does something!

I was told on the 30th of November it should take 2 weeks to get this check printing problem resolved! We go in to a New Year of 2002 and still no money!

"I have verified that your Q-bates are part of the very first batch of checks to be sent once the investigation is completed and verified." This is taken from an email dated 1/10/02

At one point in time they basically emailed me and told me not to contact them on the same subject anymore! This totally mad me mad, I reported them to the BBB.

I got no where with that, the BBB could not even contact them!

The last email I received from them was on 7/1/02.

I still do not have my money or any further information about this so called mis printing of checks!

I think it is time for a class action lawsuit here! As I see I am not the only one who has gotten the shaft from this rotten company!

Emlenton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2003 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Q-com/internet/Urban-Qcom-rip-off-lies-rude-does-not-contact-you-Internet-40320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban-Q .com