Complaint Review: Urban Q

• Submitted: Wed, February 05, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 05, 2003

• Reported By:city California
Urban Q
Cedarhurst / Lawrence, New York Cedarhurst / Lawrence, New York U.S.A.

Urban Q ripoff Cedarhurst Lawrence New York

I too am a victim of the Urban Q rip off scheme. I submitted many rebtate claims amounting to several hundred dollars and have yet to be paid.

Moreover, Urban Q claimed that one of my reabtes was not timely submitted but that if I sent in a "re-submit" fee of $10 that they would promptly process my rebate. They deposited my check and this rebate was also never paid. Now they have my original money and to add salt to the wound they took me for an additional $10.

I am disturbed to see through the previous entries to this web page that this company has treated so many of its customers dishonestly. I am glad, though that so many of you have voiced your opinions.

I was surprised that there is only one review neagative or otherwise posted on the WWW.Epinions.com Web page. Why is that? People should be warned as best they can of the reputation of this company. Companies that treat their customers this way gives online shoppig a bad name.

LA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2003 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Q/Cedarhurst-Lawrence-New-York/Urban-Q-ripoff-Cedarhurst-Lawrence-New-York-44235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Q