Complaint Review: Urban Q

• Updated: Sun, March 02, 2003

• Reported By:Lenexa Kansas
Urban Q
www.urbanq.com Internet U.S.A.

Urban Q ripoff - I never recieved the $149 rebate that the compant promised Online Internet

I bought an item of children's clothing from UrbanQ.com, and filled out all the rebate forms correctly. I sent in the forms, making sure all the correct information was noted on the envelope. After a week or so, I checked my account on the website, and they noted that my forms had been recieved, and my rebate was "processing."

After several months, I had not gotten the rebate check, so I checked the website again. The status of my rebate still said "processing." I waited a few more weeks, then emailed the company with my concerns.

They replied with an email apologizing for the delay, and told me that they were experiencing some printer/banking problems that had resulted in some rebate checks being sent 2 or 3 times, and others (like mine) not being sent at all.

I waited a few more months, then wrote back again, asking about my rebate. They responded with a very similar email, but no real answer. All in all, i think i have emailed them 5 or 6 times, trying to get some real response, but I've never gotten anything but excuses.

I went to the website today to write them again, and the site is no longer accessible. I get the message that the page cannot be found.

Lenexa, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2003 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Q/internet/Urban-Q-ripoff-I-never-recieved-the-149-rebate-that-the-compant-promised-Online-Interne-47601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Q