instrument

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2002

• Reported By:McDonough GA
Urban Q
www.urbanq.com Internet U.S.A.

urbanq.com, Urban Q "No money-back quarantee" I sent three pieces back and never got a credit false promises the Internet business that doesn't give a damn

Back on March 6, 2002, I sent three pieces of clothing back, brand new, tags still on them. I have emailed several times due to the fact that I never received a credit on my purchases.

No one has ever bothered to acknowledge my emails. In fact the only time, I ever had two-way communication with the company was when they emailed me back to with a return authorization number. That lady's name was Marie according to the email.

I followed the instructions I was given for returning the products just as they told me. Now I want them to give me the credit just as I was told they would give me.

Kelly
McDonough, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2002 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Q/internet/urbanqcom-Urban-Q-No-money-back-quarantee-I-sent-three-pieces-back-and-never-got-a-cre-32808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Q