Complaint Review: Urban Q

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Urban Q must have learned customer "no service" from Rip-off CyberRebate

I am constantly writing to Urban Q concerning my rebate checks that are long overdue! They do respond to my e-mails, however they always tell me the same thing---That the checks should be here "in a few days". Exactly what is their version of "in a few days"? I stopped ordering from Urban Q after I was caught up in the Cyberrebate scam. I fully expect Urban Q to cheat me in the same manner Cyberrebate did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Q/nationwide/Urban-Q-must-have-learned-customer-no-service-from-Rip-off-CyberRebate-6070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Q