Complaint Review: Urban Style Flats

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Candis M — St.Petersburg Florida
Urban Style Flats
300 10th St S St Petersburg, Florida USA

Urban Style Flats Urban Style Flats Beautiful, Modern, and High fashion! Did not allow me to gave Verizon Fios St Petersburg Florida

I moved here because I thought this place had everything. I mean the place is grogeous and it is downtown. However I was told that they could offer me any type of cable. The concierge also told me this and the door man. However once I moved in I realized I could only get brighthouse and not Verizon Fios which I love. this really upset me because I have had Fios forever and now I am stuck with Brighthouse. When I told the office about it they just smiled and acted like I should accept it and learn to love Brighthouse. I am planning to move and its too bad because other than that this is the perfect place to live.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Style-Flats/St-Petersburg-Florida-33705/Urban-Style-Flats-Urban-Style-Flats-Beautiful-Modern-and-High-fashion-Did-not-allow-me-1137617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Style Flats