Complaint Review: Urban Trust Bank - Salute Visa Card

• Submitted: Fri, November 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:South Boston Virginia
Urban Trust Bank - Salute Visa Card
www.MySaluteCard.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 678-259-8002
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Urban Trust Bank - Salute Visa Card Credit Card Ripoff Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Noo they're not.

*Consumer Comment: Salute Is just hurting themselves

*Consumer Comment: Salute Visa & Your Credit Report

I recently received a letter from them saying that they were revoking my credit card privledges because I did not adhere to their contract..bogus!! I was 7 days late with one payment because I was ill. Prior to that I had always made my payments on time and always paid more than my minimum payment. Every month they upped my credit limit. I only owed a small balance on the account and they revoked my charging privledges for being 7 days late on a payment. That's ridiculous! Apparently this is being done to a lot of people and there should be something done about this since it can have a negative impact on a person's credit. I have been trying hard to get my credit back on track and do not need these kind of problems. You can't even talk to anyone in customer service. They simply will not help you in any way. I think there should be some type of class action suit taken against them for this. It appears that the bank simply does not want to handlle the credit card anymore and this is a way to get out of their obligations to consumers.

Karen
South Boston, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2008 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Trust-Bank-Salute-Visa-Card/Atlanta-Georgia/Urban-Trust-Bank-Salute-Visa-Card-Credit-Card-Ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-395771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Trust Bank - Salute Visa Card

Noo they're not.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

They are getting away from fraudulent deadbeats like you.
You claim in your fraudulent collection report you have no money.
SEE PROOF:

You repeatedly claim to have no money. Which is the lie deadbeat?
How can you have a credit card when you have no money?
How can you have a computer and internet access to keep posting your fraud if you have no money?
When are you finally going to leave us like you promised in your fraudulent schneider report?
Why do you constantly have to lie?
Why do you constantly have to steal?

Salute Is just hurting themselves

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Salute Is just hurting themselves buy closing everyones accounts. This Is just a scam they had going to get everyones money.

Then you still have to pay back the money you spent. This was a great scam they had going they got everyones money they (STOLE) then they are discontinuing & closing everyones accounts.

It makes you wonder what salute Is hiding.

Salute Visa & Your Credit Report

AUTHOR: Lex - (U.S.A.)

I use a credit report monitoring company, and went to their website to specifically check the status of my Salute Visa and how the account closure was being reported.
It states that the account was closed by the "consumer", which is bogus.
I then went to the Salute website to make a payment, as I plan to do so until I can pay it off....and discovered, that even though I make payments every month on pretty much the same day, they are saying I am overdue and have doubled the requested payment due.
Needless to say I am disgusted, and I do hope that enough reports are filed to put someone in the hotseat over this.
I have no issue with them closing the accounts. The card is a trap anyhow....but this is unfair credit practice, and I will be contacting the credit bureaus tomorrow to make a complaint regarding the bogus reporting.