Complaint Review: Urban Trust Bank, Salute Visa Gold

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Urban Trust Bank, Salute Visa Gold
PO Box 105341 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Urban Trust Bank, Salute Visa Gold Card program cancellation. Atlanta Georgia

I was also saddened to see my 0.00 credit limit, and a little irritated by my form letter, but I must admit I'm not altogether surprised as I've been following the news and hearing this happening to "better" companies. I am NOT however happy with the "terms" of our parting.

Agreeably we must pay the charges we have made on our card...but why should we be responsible for account maintenance on a card with no account?!? I have a real problem paying someone for a service they are no longer providing.

Are there no consumer protection laws in place that address this?

Angelaw1069
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Trust-Bank-Salute-Visa-Gold/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5341/Urban-Trust-Bank-Salute-Visa-Gold-Card-program-cancellation-Atlanta-Georgia-392358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Trust Bank, Salute Visa Gold