Complaint Review: Urban1, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, November 04, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 04, 2011

• Reported By: Cynthia — Fort Mill South Carolina United States of America
Urban1, Inc.
4600 Chippewa, Suite 241 St. Louis, Missouri United States of America

Urban1, Inc. Charming salesman sold me Jack & Jill subcription for my children St. Louis, Missouri

A man came to my door just after dinner time and my husband answered, charmed by his smile and kind words, playing on my husbands sympathy, my husband told me to look at the gentlemans list of magazines. Along with my children at my side, we looked through the list, while the man pointed out Jack & Jill for my children and my children automatically begging me to choose this particular subscription. I did and I happily wrote him a check. We have not seen the magazine subscription and it has been 4 months. I called the 1-888# on my receipt and the phone# is bogus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2011 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban1-Inc/St-Louis-Missouri-63116/Urban1-Inc-Charming-salesman-sold-me-Jack-Jill-subcription-for-my-children-St-Louis-795034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban1, Inc.