• Report: #71930

• Updated: Fri, November 14, 2003

• Reported By:Tuthill South Dakota
UrbanQ QBate
http.//www.urbanq.com Internet U.S.A.

UrbanQ - QBate ripoff company did not follow through on rebates customer service was shameful Internet

Placed order on June 2 of 2001, received items, promptly and properly sent in rebate forms. Checked the website and it stated that checks had been sent. Waited a month, emailed customer service asking where my checks were.

I received a form letter stating that there was a mixup in the check printing step, and that as soon as they figure out who was paid, and who was not, I would receive my checks.

I checked the website again, this time it stated that my rebates were being processed. A few weeks later, it was back to 'check sent'. After another month, I emailed customer service, and again received a similar form letter stating the same thing as above.

Now I can't even send emails to them as they bounce back saying address has permanent fatal errors. I'm getting nowhere.

I am owed rebates and would love to see my money. I ordered through them several months before this and the order was handled properly, and the rebate was sent, so I never expected such a huge ordeal.

I can only hope and wish that something is done about this situation. I feel I have been very patient and persistent in this situation, but enough is enough. I ordered from them in good faith and I expect they hold up their end of the bargain.

Lonna
Tuthill, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2003 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UrbanQ-QBate/internet/UrbanQ-QBate-ripoff-company-did-not-follow-through-on-rebates-customer-service-was-shame-71930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UrbanQ QBate