• Report: #12014

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2002

• Reported By:Candler NC
UrbanQ.com www.urbanQ.com
Lawrence, New York U.S.A.

QBate Long Long Overdue- They blamed it on their Computer losing info.

On May 21,2001 I ordered a shirt costing $39.99and after the QBate, it was to cost me nothing. When I got the shirt, I was very disappointed- it was thin and made cheap and shoddy. Oh well, when I got my QBate it would be free anyway (or so I thought)

I followed the EXACT instructions when I filed for my QBate and waited the designated time. I contacted them inquiring about my QBate, they said it was still in process, give it some time. I contacted them again, and got a big long e-mail telling me about how they processd a bunch of QBates but due to a computer crash or something, that they have no way of telling who got their checks and who didn't. I resubmitted my information so I could get my QBate, STILL NO RESPONSE.

They decieved me, ripped me off, won't make good on their claims. They got $39.95 from me for a really crappy fifty cent shirt and won't even give me my QBate back. They had my money so long sitting in their bank, they more than made up in interest whatever that shirt cost.

Sharon
Calder, NC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UrbanQcom-wwwurbanQcom/Lawrence-New-York-11559/QBate-Long-Long-Overdue-They-blamed-it-on-their-Computer-losing-info-12014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UrbanQ.com www.urbanQ.com