Complaint Review: UrbanQ.com

• Reported By:
UrbanQ.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST URBANQ.COM

I tried urbanq.com in April 2001 and I have still not received my rebate. I have contacted customer service 7+ times and they keep telling me that the check is in the mail. Apparently, I am not the only one who has experienced this problem. I have since filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and the IFCC.

UrbanQ.com is rated Unsatisfactory (the lowest rating) by the Better Business Bureau. In fact they have received over 167 complaints in the last 12 months.

I am currently taking part a letter writing campaign against this filthy excuse for a company. You can find companies to contact in the above link or by searching on your own.

Good Luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UrbanQcom/nationwide/FIGHT-BACK-AGAINST-URBANQCOM-15178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UrbanQ.com