Complaint Review: UrbanQ.com

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2002

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
www.urbanq.com Nationwide U.S.A.

UrbanQ.com ripoff business from hell Worldwide Internet

I ordered some jeans from UrbanQ in april of 2001. They were suppose to be free afer rebate. I sent in the proper paper work as soon as I got the Jeans. Nothing happended for a few months.

I would write them once a month and they said they needed more time to go by. Finally in the fall of 2001 there website said the check was sent. I never have received a check and I write them once a month and they would just give me excuses saying that they are working closely with there department that sends out the checks.

Eventually they stopped replying to me emails all together and they still don't as of this posting. I got there phone number off my credit card bill(516 239-1860). All I ever get is voice mail. And they never call back. By the way the Jeans that they charged me $199 for ripped down the back after I had them for a month. I don't see how this company gets away with it.

Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2002 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UrbanQcom/nationwide/UrbanQcom-ripoff-business-from-hell-Worldwide-Internet-37842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UrbanQ.com