Complaint Review: Urbanposters.com

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2007

• Reported By:New York New York
Urbanposters.com
1712 - Thames Street Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Urbanposters.com Charged my Credit Card account the full amount and never delivered the poster. Kept lying about it. Baltimore Maryland

I ordered a framed poster at the beginning of April, got a confirmation back but never received the framed poster. When I called, they said it just left. I waited and it never arrived. I called again, got another person who said the post office had it but he could give me no tracking number nor any information about the package. Called again, someone else said it never left. They were going to send it 2 day delivery. Never got it. I called my credit card company and said that I never received it, so they took the charge off. I told them that I would accept the charge when I received the framed poster.

This went through the middle of June. When I called again, the guy told me being that I canceled the charge, they canceled the order. I said, "What"????
The credit card company had told them that I disputed the charge because I hadn't received the framed poster. That I would allow the charge when the framed poster was delivered. These guys lied. They will tell you anything that you want to get you off the phone.
Don't deal with them.

Elston
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2007 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urbanposterscom/Baltimore-Maryland-21231/Urbanposterscom-Charged-my-Credit-Card-account-the-full-amount-and-never-delivered-the-po-255964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urbanposters.com