Complaint Review: Urbanq.com

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2003

• Reported By:Rochester New York
Urbanq.com
urbanq.com Internet U.S.A.

Urbanq.com business ripoff many consumers, false promises for rebates Internet

I found myself to be cheated by urbanq along with many others. The first few purchases I made I followed their instructions to receiving my rebate, everything went fine and I received my checks. However, my last two purchases did not. I figured since everything went fine in my initial purchases that this was an honest company and I would expect everything to continue to go smoothly.

I haven't received the most recent purchase rebates and I am out over $500. Urbanq replied to some of my emails and said there was a check processing mixup and told me that I would still receive my rebate. They don't respond to my emails anymore and this has been going on over 2 years.

Dionne
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2003 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urbanqcom/internet/Urbanqcom-business-ripoff-many-consumers-false-promises-for-rebates-Internet-57178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urbanq.com